Thursday, March 20, 2008

Very busy week


We have had a very eventful week! On Monday and Tuesday we had our special meeting worker visits,which was wonderful. On Tuesday night my girls decided to cut their hair, this was after putting them to bed. It was 10:30 and Kayleen came downstairs to tell me that Caroline had cut her hair. NO!!!! Caroline also tried to cut her own hair. The next day I had to take them to the beauty salon to have their hair corrected. What was Caroline thinking?!!!!

On Monday Kayleen says "I want to ride my bike with no training wheels" so we took the training wheels off and she rode her bike without the training wheels! She was very excited and Caroline had to prove that she could also ride her bike without training wheels and she did! They are growing up so fast. OOPS!! I believe I made a mistake and put pictures of Nathans hunting on here, sorry.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go, girls! No training wheels - great! Hope you have a good sp mtg tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you.

Mommabelle said...

What's up? How's it going out there?