Monday, April 14, 2008

Tonsils, sick, and Nanny & Pappa visiting

Kayleen had her tonsils out last Thursday. Everything went well and she didn't even know she had her tonsils out. She asked later in the day "Did I have my tonsils out?" But...it was all to good to be true. She has had a 104 fever and now has pneumonia. Her fever has gone down but she feels terrible because of the virus and not being able to eat. I am hoping to get her to the Dr. today and see what they say. Lets get her on the mend!!!! :(

Caroline has the virus also and is running a fever. Lets hope that is all she gets and it doesn't turn into anything else.

Allie is coughing and doesn't sound well herself!!!!

The bright side of things is that my parents are here!!!! Mom came last Wed. so that she would be here for the surgery and Dad came this weekend. They are to leave tomorrow!:( Maybe, we can get Nanny for a few more days. They girls have been having fun with them here in spite of all the sickness.

I will keep you posted on our recovery and hopefully soon I can get some pictures up on the blog.

3 comments:

Mommabelle said...

I hope you all get better very soon! Thanks goodness the surgery went well!

Mimi/Susan said...

Oh me, what a week! Sounds like you need to get (great)Nanny up there when Nanny leaves. She'll be glad to come back to Ga. and only have Alexandria to babysit! Hope everyone feels better soon.

Us 4 said...

Sorry to hear your household is under the weather!:( Bryce had his tonsils and adnoids removed and tubes last February. I know what that is like, glad it went well. At 2 1/2, Bryce did not do very well, he had a very difficult recovery!! Hope things are looking up!:) I'll be thinking of you. Shauna