Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun filled weekend

On Friday night we took the girls to Barnes and Noble for story time. They were able to wear their pj's and curious George came to visit. The girls loved it!! On Saturday they went to our neighbors indoor pool party and of course they were excited about going swimming. Nathan and I had a babysitter for the evening and went out to eat. Sunday afternoon was beautiful here so we went out to Nathan's parents place and rode the 4 wheeler around. Then went to the creek to let the girls throw rocks and sticks. They are ready to go camping with daddy down at their grandparents place. I almost forgot to mention that Friday morning we woke up to snow!!!! My girls went out to play in the snow but it was melted by 10:00 that morning. Hope to get pictures up soon. My camera broke and I need to get pictures from others. Have a great week!!! :)

1 comment:

Mommabelle said...

The story hour sounds like fun! We had snow on Saturday morning!