Sunday, March 2, 2008

Past two weekends

Sorry to say no pictures but hope to soon. Now I know I am not dumb and it is my computer and Kristen Coker can speak for me on this. It seemed like a hour that we sat on the phone trying to figure it out. Not the end of the day.
Last weekend Allie, Aunt Jane and I went to Georgia to surprise my dad for his birthday. My dad was very surprised to see us walk in the door thinking that my sister and her daughter were the only ones coming into town. Not only was it his birthday but us three girls, Mark's (my brother) and Allie's and Addison. We had a wonderful time being together for the weekend. Caroline and Kayleen stayed at home with daddy and it sounds like they had a great time.
Now this weekend. I went to the doctor on Thursday and found out that I had sinus and ear infection so our plans sounded great to me. Nathan and I had made plans for a dear loved babysitter to come stay with the girls Friday night and all day Saturday while we went into Dallas. I took advantage of the night away and went to bed early and slept in Saturday. Saturday morning went to the spa and then spent the afternoon shopping. I love shopping and of course if I can find shoes in the ladies department. Have a great week.

No comments: