Wednesday, April 16, 2008

end of the tunnel

What a week!!! I took Kayleen to the NET doctor yesterday and he said that everything looks good. He did listen to her lungs and it still sounded bad so he added another antbotic to the ones she is taking. She seems so much better today and sounds like it is clearing up finally. So I hope this means we are on the mend FINALLY!! She will not go to school the rest of this week just to make sure it is all cleared up.

Caroline seems to have the Texas sinus stuff but seems to be feeling much better. Finally no fever for 24 hours. BACK TO SCHOOL tommorrow. Do I seem ready or what!!!

Allie seems to be the same as Caroline but the Dr. would not give her anything today. Hope it clears up if not back to the dr. friday. She seems fine as long as I keep the fever down.

I believe Nathan and I could buy stock in Motrin and Tylenol. We have gone thru two bottles each between all three girls.

I am so glad dad and mom were here last week to help. Their were many tears when they left with the girls, which made me have tears to see the girls so upset. They asked me why do they have to live so far away? Kayleen really did try to pack herself in the suitcase. They all love to go to Georgia to play with cousins. We are looking so forward to family time at the beach.

3 comments:

All American Family said...

ohhh...I SOOO undertand the tears!! I cried plenty of those myself while we were in FL. I can just see Kayleen getting in the suitcase...that is her personality to a "T". ;) Glad they're all doing better!

Michal said...

I hope your little ones are all the mend. I understand the tears! There were plenty when I lived in Maryland. We miss having you here as well...The best part of your Dad and Mom being out there is the wonderful memories they are making with the girls. We enjoy all the stories of your girls.

Mommabelle said...

Whew..sounds like Mama needs a break! Count down to the beach!
Hang in there!