Monday, January 14, 2008

Quiet Weekend

Nathan and I had a very relaxing weekend. On Friday afternoon I meet up with Laura Potter in Waco and handed Caroline and Kayleen over for the weekend. So Nathan and I had only Allie and it seemed so easy and quiet with just her around. Friday night we went out to eat to the bookstore and Allie was in bed early since she took a short nap. On saturday morning we relaxed around the house and if you have seen my car lately I was embarrassed so I cleaned it out and it looks like a new van. We had someone to come babysit Allie for the afternoon and Nathan and I went shopping out to eat and went to watch the Pat. play and am excited they won. I now can officially root for the New Englanders. Sunday I went and meet Laura in Waco to pick the girls up and I heard all about apartment life. The Late night parties that her neighbor had and the life with a boyfriend. It is very funny to hear about all this from a 4 and 5 year old mind. I had some questions to ask Laura ha, ha. THey had fun and want to go visit Aunt Laura again so thank you for providing them a wonderful fun weekend. (sorry for misspellings)

No comments: