Monday, January 21, 2008

Cold and restful weekend

Anyone is welcome to help me figure out the picture posting. Nathan and I tried to put some pictures up but were not successful. We will keep working on it. Friday night after supper we played games with the girls and I served them hot chocolate. THey were so excited Kayleen took a big sip before I could remind her to blow on it and she burned her bottom lip. I felt so bad for her and now she has a blister. On saturday we had two families over for supper and the kids had so much fun together and we adults had a great time visiting. On sunday Kayleen woke up with a fever so off to prima care after lunch and she has strip throat. This was not Kayleen's weekend. Caroline had school this morning and she was so excited to be able to help out getting Kayleen's make-up work. On the way home this morning Kayleen keeped coughing and Allie spoke up and said "are you ok". I was very surprised and it sure made Kayleen smile. Everyone stay warm and have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Mommabelle said...

When you click on New Post and that screen pops up there is a little square picture icon just above where your write and you click on it. Then another window will pop open and you will check Browse. Then add a picture. I think that's how I do it!