Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy months and days

I am finally sitting down to give you a update around my house. I have recovered very good and am feeling very good. It was wonderful having help with the girls and now I have them to myself. I told Nathan that he spoiled me by taking and picking them up from school everyday. I say he should still do it at least twice a week. I feel like I have taken things slow around here but everyone says I need to slow down. How can I do that with three girls. My Tuesdays and thursdays are very nice because Allie now goes to Mother's Day out from 9:00 to 2:30. I am loving having sometime to myself. Allie loves her days at MDO so that makes it nice also.
I will have to say I am like Tamara and am not a morning person. I hate alarm clocks but set it anyway. When it goes off I am mad and go push the snooze button about three times before I get up. I get myself in a happy mood and wake up Caroline and Kayleen. Let you know Allie has came downstairs at 6:30 and says "GOOD MORNING MOMMY" and ready to go. I am like Lay down Allie let mommy wake up. Caroline and Kayleen wake up and make their beds up and gets dress with not alot of problems. They come downstairs with no problems so maybe Mommy needs to learn some lessons. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: