Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Summer

This summer has gone by so fast. We have been very busy going to the pool and having friends over to play. We went to the rodeo last friday and the girls had so much fun. Great place to take the kids. This friday we are taking Caroline and Kayleen to six flags for the first time. They are excited and want to ride the big rides so we will see how it goes. This saturday we are having Nathan's birthday with his family. I am also potty training Allie which she seems to be doing good most of the days. Almost their and I am so excited. The girls school starts Aug. 18th so we need to enjoy the next couple of weeks. I am having surgery Aug. 15th and will not be able to do anything or lift anything for eight weeks. How much fun does that sound. So I will be getting lots of help with the girls. They found pre-cancer in my uterius so I am getting that removed. I am glad we found it early and know it will all be fine. Take care this week. Alison

6 comments:

Us 4 said...

I hope things go well with your surgery!! I will be thinking of you. I know you will have lots of help with the girls!! Sure love all the pictures of the girls from the beach!! We really enjoyed our trip to Florida, too!!

Michal said...

I will be thinking of you during your surgery. I am so glad that they found it now. Have an awesome time with the girls at six flags. We use to have so much fun when we were growing up:-)

Mommabelle said...

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. We will pray for you on the 15th.

Drew's News said...

Thinking of you today. Hope everything goes well with your surgery and you have a speedy recovery! :)

Mommabelle said...

You've been tagged!
Hope you are feeling better!

Darcie said...

Read your post and realized you would of had surgery yesterday. Hope all went well and hopefully you are on your way to a speedy recovery.