Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have not forgotten!!!

We have been busy, busy and more busy around our house. Two weekends ago Nathan and I went to Carlsbad, CA and had a wonderful relaxing afternoon. They say when everthing is calm you are about to hit a storm and I believe we did this past week. All three girls have been taking swimming lessons so that has keep me busy. Last weekend we went with another family to Nathan's grandparents lakehouse which the girls loved. They actually got in the tube and let us pull them by the boat which is a big step. We also have a pool and beach area to go to which is hard to get the girls away from since it is so much fun. Tommorrow is Caroline and Kayleen's last day of school. They are so excited to be able to play and swim all day. Nathan and I have found out we do not have to go to far for the girls to have fun on vacation. All they want is their parents attention, playtime and pool. We are looking forward to vaction with my family in july. Hope I can post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Darcie said...

I wanted to leave a comment earlier, but time gets away. Good luck with your little one and the thumb sucking. It is so hard to figure out what works for each one. One thing Kinzie has started doing is chewing her fingernails, dont know if that is because she doesn't suck her thumb now or what. We are working on a strategy for that now. Good luck. I hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog on mine...easier to find you. Have a great summer. Darcie