Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Fun Weekend

We had a very fun weekend. It has gotten chilly here and we have our gas fireplace working for the winter again. Friday night we turned the fire on and set on the floor to play games with the girls. On Saturday night Nathan and I had five other couples over for dinner and all the kids went to a babysitter. Our girls went with their grandparents and got to spend the night. Of course we got them after meeting. We had plenty of food to eat (of course I do not want anyone to go hungary) then we played several games. Alison had her camera out and ready but did not take pictures. THe girls were excited that some dessert was leftover so they could have some after lunch today. Kayleen melted my heart today by walking up to me to say she loves me and gave me a kiss. Caroline has been telling me that she will wear or do what I ask. Hope that keeps up!!! Anytime Allie is hungary she says I want lunch!!! It can be at breakfast, lunch, snack or supper and it is still "I want lunch". Hope you all have a great week!!
PS. Aunt Shelley, Caroline wants to know when is it going to snow here in Texas so she can build a snowman?

5 comments:

All American Family said...

When does the "I wuv you" start? Jacob loves to give me kisses now (and of course I'm a sap for that) and I'm anxious to hear him tell me he loves me for the first time. Wish we could have been there Friday night!

bradshelley said...

You are welcome to come and enjoy the snow! Shelley

Mommabelle said...

That is so sweet!

AmyB said...

Your girls are absolutely darling! Isn't this a fun way to keep up with everyone?? Feel free to visit us: www.damions-diary.blogspot.com Love, Amy

All American Family said...

Happy New Year

Kristen, David, Jacaob